Head-Fi Update on Facebook

justin

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hypo....

head-fi comes back online within the next few days, but from a back-up done over a year ago then in an additional two weeks more data is recovered pretty much up to the present--what happens to all those posts in that two week limbo period?

will they get wiped or integrated? :-\

tyrion will do it

What will I do? I haven't been able to read everything yet.

Justin, hopefully you will find everyone or they will find you. You can add me to the list. Other than color I don't remember the choices. I'll take a black one.

I was able to print many of the pages from the CanJam thread. I have to hit the road for the next few hours to a deposition so I won't be able to check anything cached until tonight.

Just a guess, but I'd venture that you are the reason you were getting harrassed by mods.

I suppose you're right. I don't even remember what exactly it was about. I think I was excited about a new piece of equipment I bought and was talking about it all over the forum...they thought I was working for the manufacturer.

Oh well...I think it was that mod with a monkey for his avatar that was bothering me.

Hey Guys, thank god I found this place, eventually.

I don't think they should put back '06 unless there is no hope of recovery at all. It would get very messy.

Justin, surely the vast majority will find you somehow, or wait until HF is back on line. I know everyone is VERY keen for these things! Let me know if you need my email addy, or PM me here I guess. Payment waiting.

I was in the middle of a few transactions, does anyone have email addresses for memepool, jabada, MuseMan or PhaedrusX? If so can you please PM/email me or them?

Man I feel for Jude...