Head-Fi Update on Facebook

justin

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined 6 different forums and made 20 something posts just to send pm's to people on the list..

still missing these people..

Bazile "Jeff"

Sheynkman

chouman

Redo

rb67

Merkurfan

Boom Shaka Laka

i am missing a few more but this is the jest of who is left..

anyone have any clues on how to contact these peeps?

003 is registered here...

I just joined 6 different forums and made 20 something posts just to send pm's to people on the list..

still missing these people..

Bazile "Jeff"

Sheynkman

chouman

Redo

rb67

Merkurfan

Boom Shaka Laka

i am missing a few more but this is the jest of who is left..

anyone have any clues on how to contact these peeps?

I suppose you're right. I don't even remember what exactly it was about. I think I was excited about a new piece of equipment I bought and was talking about it all over the forum...they thought I was working for the manufacturer.

Oh well...I think it was that mod with a monkey for his avatar that was bothering me.

Yeah. He's bothered a few of us on occasion. >:( Instead of discussing their suspicions with you, they go right in and delete one of your For Sale threads, edit your signature, etc. - then wait for you to find out about it on your own.

Then when you do find out, cry foul and point out their error, the response is, "Get over it. You were moderated."

There may be some karma in some of what's happening now. Although, I really wouldn't wish it on anybody. For that level of commercial interest, there are bound to be even more consequences than what we're seeing talked about here.

Yeah. He's bothered a few of us on occasion. >:( Instead of discussing their suspicions with you, they go right in and delete one of your For Sale threads, edit your signature, etc. - then wait for you to find out about it on your own.

Then when you do find out, cry foul and point out their error, the response is, "Get over it. You were moderated."

There may be some karma in some of what's happening now. Although, I really wouldn't wish it on anybody. For that level of commercial interest, there are bound to be even more consequences than what we're seeing talked about here.

It's all coming back to me. He saw that I was in the marketing industry by trade, in my profile, so he thought I was hired to promote some products for someone secretly (for free, I think that's shilling idk)...yeah, because if I were trying to do it secretly, I would put marketing in my profile. I finally PM Judemaster and we had a lengthy telephone chat about it and he told that specific mod to back off.

In the end, it all worked out, but that cat was a jerk about it. Since then, I've been reserving my negative experiences about very popular sponsors.

Oh well...I think it was that mod with a monkey for his avatar that was bothering me.

I thought I was the only guy with monkey for thier av...for a sec I thought you were talkin about me...there's no way in hell I'de be a mod there. I'm not cool enough and don't suck enough sponsor wanker.

I thought I was the only guy with monkey for thier av...for a sec I thought you were talkin about me...there's no way in hell I'de be a mod there. I'm not cool enough and don't suck enough sponsor wanker.

I thought you had the gorilla avatar. If it's true that the clock's going to be turned back to mid-nov 2006, I'm going to have like 2 posts :mikey2:

Jesus - does this mean (P)RickCr will be back? If only it would bring back Kelly, but, alas, that was too long ago.

x? on feeling for Jude - so matter what else, his paying gig is at stake, and that shouldn't happen to anyone.

Question is, will recovering Jude's business require him to dispose of Head-fi, or, at least, turn it over to someone else?

I was banned once for 2 days, until the ban was rescinded. I have somewhere north of 3500 posts on headfi. And postcount is irrelevant, really.

That is quite true. I guess it's more the knowledge I've gained over the months that is worth anything. I'm just mainly concerned with my feedback, I had somewhere around 110 posts on it. The only two threads I'm going to miss the most are my Office thread and my Diablo thread.

On the plus side, we all get to relive Jahn's 20,000th post again.

That is quite true. I guess it's more the knowledge I've gained over the months that is worth anything. I'm just mainly concerned with my feedback, I had somewhere around 110 posts on it. The only two threads I'm going to miss the most are my Office thread and my Diablo thread.

On the plus side, we all get to relive Jahn's 20,000th post again.

The diablo thread was a work of art. You go from a shill/apologist to a victim really quickly in that thread.

Manged to get the cache on my first and last page of feedback, but page 2 isn't working with 2 separate Google links :(

I was "J-Pak" on Headfi if anyone has ideas.

I tried but came up nothing, I would not worry about feedback at this point that much, if people are going to do business with you you can always pull other people as reference to ur name and ur standing later on.

I guess I was mistaken. I really did think he came on here raving about how great the sony k1000 killers were gonna be if he ever got them.

Thanks anyway man, any bit helps.

The diablo thread was a work of art. You go from a shill/apologist to a victim really quickly in that thread.

Yes, that thread had it's ups and downs.

I communicated with Larry yesterday and my Diablo is in the mail, should be here tomorrow!

I wonder what Skylab is going to do with his 4 million portable amp review >:D

I tried but came up nothing, I would not worry about feedback at this point that much, if people are going to do business with you you can always pull other people as reference to ur name and ur standing later on.

Thanks anyway man, any bit helps.

Yeah this is what I was hoping to do. At least for the multi thousand dollar transactions.