Head-Fi Update on Facebook

justin

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. I hope they get all the pm's back, I was saving a whole bunch from some dude from Indonesia that sold me some Ety's and they came brand new from Etymotic here in the US, turns out he was buying them with stolen CC's and he put me down as the buyer.

That's pretty messed up. I hope you passed on that info to Jude and/or the mods before everything went down. Who was it?

Good news on the head-fi re-launch.

That's pretty messed up. I hope you passed on that info to Jude and/or the mods before everything went down. Who was it?

The guy is banned, this happened about 2 years ago. I believe it was Ultimate Ears who found out who it was and told Jude about it, I guess he was trying to buy stuff from them as well. I was just saving the pm's just in case Etymotic went after me.

- We're still trying to reclaim the photo data (from photo.head-fi.org). This has been the second time this has happened, and, given the availability of good, free dedicated photo hosting services, we may discontinue photo.head-fi.org if we can not reclaim the photo data. (We ran into problems with this once before during a photo software upgrade, where our photo data was intact, but photos disassociated from the user profiles.)

Well, that's stupid. Wasn't the whole point of having the Photo Gallery was to have a searchable and unified photo gallery for people to be able to browse, not just use as a host for posting image links in threads?