Head-Fi Update on Facebook

justin

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a LARGE bottle of pharmacy grade caffeine that i'm willing to donate

to the cause. (About 2lbs left in a 5lb cannister)

Maximum safe dose is 500mg every 4 hours. 2.5 grams per day.

I could ship enough to make sure jude stays awake for at least 2 more weeks...

will the "pharmacy grade" prevent the heart attack that will come with it?

Now...lets all wait to see all the massive amounts of "was head-fi down?" posts when it's back up and running. Also, all the bitching that shit is missing, and they're "omg, so glad it's back up, I was going crazy!!!!"

Agreed. I vote that those posts are automatically deleted.

Just saw this (posted about 3 hours ago, 11:45am NYC Time):

Thanks, guys. Unfortunately, we just couldn't finish as much as we thought we would at the datacenter last night and this morning, so a return trip tonight is in order. Because we will also be working on work-related things--which will involve brief downtime--we want to do it late tonight, during our lowest-use period (for work).

While there, we should be able to finish up with Head-Fi.org. I'm actually in Head-Fi.org right now, and things appear to be working quite well. I've been posting test posts and threads, doing searches, adjusting settings, etc. (we essentially started from a fresh install, and imported the content back into it). Other than what I've already described as still missing in my previous posts, I'm currently alone in what is otherwise a fully-functioning Head-Fi.org.

Thanks for your patience.

Now I'm off for a couple hours of sleep.

I hope it goes back to 006 that was the best time. Pretzels vs. Churro's and Pink FLoyd

THose were the days.

I hope he manages to get it back in it's entirety, would be a shame to see all that hard work and all those posts lost, I wish them the best of luck and hope to see the place back to normal ASAP.

I hope he manages to get it back in it's entirety, would be a shame to see all that hard work and all those posts lost, I wish them the best of luck and hope to see the place back to normal ASAP.

When they have to go back to 2006 you'd be still a respected member there instead of the banned arse from the U.K.

Might be quite entertaining to watch all the "wrongdoers" running amok after a relaunch .........