alessandro ms-pro

mjg

was just curious on what or fi im missin anythign out... ive had ms2i's i digged a lot in the past... have ms1's too which sound pretty awesome out of my main rig too.

Last I had a pair of hp1000s I had / heard was when I had an ray samuels hr2. I just didn't think it sounded terrific at the time... Maybe i'll try them again if i can find a cheaper pair. The ones I had were hp1s if it mattered at all.

heh, actually i didnt hear about it until this dood was telling me about the headfi meet. I imagined something simialr to vodka and red bull, in a can... the lazy scumbag tendancies i have drew me to the conveniance of the idea.

wow, was so grossssss. I usually drink vodka red bulls or whatever. Yet my boy does live against this awesome pretentious type beer place where u can buy those big like 22 ounce bottles for 15 bux each that ahve german weird shit on them or whatever. Stuff like u and grawk like.

I got this beer called tusker a few times... had some last night. Its made in africa, freeking awesome. I think it's made by real elephants so u know it's good. Try it out some time

yea this place is so funny, we go in there and the guy keeps talking at us, we cant udnerstand a word he is saying, but he thinks he's giving us beer advice so we just nod at him. We tried this one bottle that looked like a champagne bottle he recommended to us, it was nasty sounding reminded me of like blue moon which i hate. Usually the fancy beer is just too heavy to me. Anyway not sure how popular or hard it is to get... can u order beer online or something?

i saw this ebay guy has a pair and he seems legit. I know it's usually a pain to order these... the money isnt burning a hole in my pocket for 700 retail, but id just kinda wanna know what the grass is like on the other side.

I guess for 700 new, i'll wait for a used pair to come along... Kuma's review sort of made me think i wouldnt like them. I like bass, and I do like forward sound, but I did love the ms2i's. I know neutral isnt always better.