Rudistor RP1000 Balanced Amp

sovkiller

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well FYI, I have heard all the rudistor amps, with the exception of the electrostatics and the one Nik had that was designed for the Qualia (and of course this one is also new) and all I can tell you is that I expect that IT WILL SOUND OWESOME TOO, and that's for sure.....If you have heard any Rudistor amp, you know that Rudi never bullshit while designing audio stuff.....but anyway, if you read again I wrote "owesome", but I said absolutelly nothing about how it sounds like, as I have not heard it...but I will do, as soon as I heard it....pretty soon, and yes it will be at the meeting in NYC, it was specially design for that purpose, so guys you can prepare your balanced headphones to try it....you are welcome to hook whatever you have there...... :dance: :dance: :dance:

I will add more info about the topology, circuit, tubes used etc...as soon as I get home...

Didn't you and Rudi declare at one time that balanced is not the way to go? Why the change of heart? Isn't balanced only used in professional settings like a studio, to minimize noise and cross-talk (never mind that Meridian, BAT, Stax, etc. have been offering fully balanced rigs for quite some time)?

Well FYI, I have heard all the rudistor amps, with the exception of the electrostatics and the one Nik had that was designed for the Qualia (and of course this one is also new) and all I can tell you is that I expect that IT WILL SOUND OWESOME TOO, and that's for sure.....If you have heard any Rudistor amp, you know that Rudi never bullshit while designing audio stuff.....but anyway, if you read again I wrote "owesome", but I said absolutelly nothing about how it sounds like, as I have not heard it...but I will do, as soon as I heard it....pretty soon, and yes it will be at the meeting in NYC, it was specially design for that purpose, so guys you can prepare your balanced headphones to try it....you are welcome to hook whatever you have there...... :dance: :dance: :dance:

I will add more info about the topology, circuit, tubes used etc...as soon as I get home...

What does that have to do with the big cheesy looking RP1000 text on the front? ???

When you place the order for yours, I promise to remove the cheese looking for you... ::) ::)::)

Don't give me that eye roll sov, you quoted my original comment about the text and then went off about how you'd heard all the Rudi amps etc... Obviously you were addressing someone else which is what I was pointing out.

If you don't want to hear comments about the looks of your precious amps then maybe you shouldn't post the pics in the first place.

Sorry guys I was trying to show you a new exeptionally good amp, and another option for the balanced lovers, (and for the unbalanced also) but if you prefer to live in the dark, it is up to you...I suggest the administrator to remove the whole thread then....I have enough with other "similar sites" already...

I thought that we may have more freedom here, but it seems that it is the same here, and that any piece of technology in order to be good, has to come from the usual manufacturers, same to have the acceptation from the audience......my bad!!! Sorry..... :mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2:

Christ almighty, stop being such a baby. One comment about some rather large text on the face plate and a question regarding the reasons behind the amp being balanced when it seemingly goes against the grain of the designers philosophies and your whining about freedom to post? What do you want everyone to jump on your bandwagon with you just because you post a couple of pics?

Sorry guys I was trying to show you a new exeptionally good amp, and another option for the balanced lovers, (and for the unbalanced also) but if you prefer to live in the dark, it is up to you...I suggest the administrator to remove the whole thread then....I have enough with other "similar sites" already...

I thought that we may have more freedom here, but it seems that it is the same here, and that any piece of technology in order to be good, has to come from the usual manufacturers, same to have the acceptation from the audience......my bad!!! Sorry..... :mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2:

No sov. We are not trying to be a bad audience.

Actually, I love balanced headphones (unlike you ;D) so I am kinda excited. I love balanced setups so much I am building a second rig for our family room. I prefer solid state for that role as it is kid safe, but this new one from Rudi has tubes (which I prefer for sound) that are INSIDE the chassis -- me like very much thank you!

Geez what is it with some people, your opinion is just as valid as anyone else but for some reason you get pissy when someone disagrees with you. There have been comments saying that it looks nice as well as some looking build and design info. In the first post, well before you deleted it you said you would post more about the design and try to help answer questions about it. If you didn't want to get those type of questions don't ask for them.

Geez what is it with some people, your opinion is just as valid as anyone else but for some reason you get pissy when someone disagrees with you. There have been comments saying that it looks nice as well as some looking build and design info. In the first post, well before you deleted it you said you would post more about the design and try to help answer questions about it. If you didn't want to get those type of questions don't ask for them.

There are opinions that sometimes is better to keep for yourself, to avoid hurt some feelings, those IMO were not the type of questions I would ask to any manufacturer, about a new product just about to be released. For the ones really interested I'm in the best position of answering any questions about anything on this amp, PM me if you want to know, or post the questions here...