New Members - How did you discover Head-Case?

Grand Enigma

I've seen emelius drunk. It's quite a sight to behold and I imagine only happens once a year when a certain lord shows up in Indiana.

Pretty sure I witnessed that too, but I was drunk at the time.

Jacob and John, you guys were drunk in my garage. It's one of my proudest moments. I know this from seeing John reclining on our love seat with a blanket on the next morning. Seemingly still buzzed. 

And Jacob, I was definitely drunk during the Kubrick wars. I look forward to the chance to repeat it next weekend my friend.

And back on topic - I first came here because where the fuck else was I going to go?

Yes! A witness who agrees with me!

Although, IIRC, 'the next morning' was about 2am, when Deb came around and wisely suggested we call it a night. Then she drove me to the hotel, and it was all fuzzy after that... wait, that didn't sound right!

But yeah, I'm pretty certain I was drunk that night. You SHOULD be proud. That was the most I'd had to drink since college! It was the first time I'd had Fever Tree tonic, first time I'd actually liked Gin (Blue Coat), and first time I'd tried Sazerac 18. So I DO remember the important things! :)

I found out about this place at the San Jose Dead-Fi meet a few years ago.  I met a few of you there.  Some of you tried to warn me about his place but were unsuccessful.  The rogue nature of some individuals drew me here like a moth to a blow torch.  Never went back to that other place.