New Members - How did you discover Head-Case?

Grand Enigma

Housemate -- I had been a lurker for a few months but decided to join once the 'Fi (which I had also virtually stopped posting on, besides the Fantasy Football thread) had been down for several days. I don't really fit in too well with the core group of members here (I am not technologically savvy -- I'm a Psychology/Political Science major), so I've been keeping a relatively low profile while still posting once per day or so to satisfy my urge.

Oops! Daily quota met! :D

Housemate -- I had been a lurker for a few months but decided to join once the 'Fi (which I had also virtually stopped posting on, besides the Fantasy Football thread) had been down for several days. I don't really fit in too well with the core group of members here (I am not technologically savvy -- I'm a Psychology/Political Science major), so I've been keeping a relatively low profile while still posting once per day or so to satisfy my urge.

Oops! Daily quota met! :D

No worries nibby, I'm not technologically savvy at all. I just post a lot and do whatever grawk tells me, no matter how sleazy.

No worries nibby, I'm not technologically savvy at all. I just post a lot and do whatever grawk tells me, no matter how sleazy.

Hey, then maybe I could do whatever you tell me, and I could find someone to do whatever I tell him, and so on, and we could start selling household cleaning products and giving everyone monthly quotas to reach.

You in?

Wikipedia. There's someone who keeps removing links to head-case for some reason, calling it advertising... I don't get it: is anyone making money off this site?
What entry? If it's the head-case entry, then someone is fucking with us. We should put a call in to wikipedia, and get that traced back. If it's the head-fi entry...well, technically, even that entry is public domain, and the head-fi martinets shouldn't be allowed to take it out, but then, it's wikipedia, so anyone can do what they want.

Technically, it's not advertising, but I could see it as being not apropos to the head-fi entry.

What entry? If it's the head-case entry, then someone is fucking with us. We should put a call in to wikipedia, and get that traced back. If it's the head-fi entry...well, technically, even that entry is public domain, and the head-fi martinets shouldn't be allowed to take it out, but then, it's wikipedia, so anyone can do what they want.

Technically, it's not advertising, but I could see it as being not apropos to the head-fi entry.

See: http://wikitruth.info/

The head-fi entry obviously.

I, for one, think a link to head-case certainly belongs there... especially now with the outage. But as long as they can't remove the link from the history, people will find it.

I don't care much about a head-case link on the head-fi entry getting removed it's to be expected almost. There are also links on the headphone and headphone amp entries. If those get removed I'll start complaining.

Hey, then maybe I could do whatever you tell me, and I could find someone to do whatever I tell him, and so on, and we could start selling household cleaning products and giving everyone monthly quotas to reach.

You in?

Yes, this is pleasing to me. First, I want you to feel this shirt. Soft, isn't it? I bet you think this shirt came from one of those ritzy department stores in NYC, right? Wrong. I got a shirt this nice, from Confederate Products, on my own personal store website, www.makemoney99999998.com, and you can to with a FREE information starter kit. I sell these shirts from my own home, and last month I made $14,000!