lavry black

tiberian

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh..I wouldn't go that far, atleast from what I saw. The problems that I saw that were my attenuator would go up/down in increments of 2+ instead of 1 and thathe silk screening was aready off in certain areas. Evidently though one of the parts was fried in the attenuator.

I read what he wrote as saying the amp is balanced internally, and he generates a single ended signal to go to the headphone jack. That's why there isn't an rca option. If he was single ended internally, he'd have rca outs as well, at a minimum.

Male is the standard though, so it might be better for you to get them terminated that way and get some adapters or have adapter cables made... I'm looking at making some cables anyways since I don't want to have the Lavry in my rack backwards all the time. :P

Side question: I haven't seen shots of the DA10s back. Are the XLR jacks male or female? Basically looking for which Headphile cable I'll need to run straight out of the back.

PFKMan23, how did your repaired unit fair?

Here yah go. the jacks are the standard male. for a headphone cable you will be female XLRs... which is not the typical balanced cable option... might consider picking up some femail to female XLR adapters.

LavryDA10027.jpg

philodox, what brand is that bling?

Coming close to dropping the cash for the DA10. Anyone got a cheap source for a decent female to female adapters?

Been looking for an all in one dac/amp. Aria was a failure IMO in that department (dac just wasn't up to snuff). Hoping the DA10 saattiissffiiees.