Blue Ety ER4 tips

Salt Peanuts

So I went over to HeadRoom site to look for few things, and I can across blue Ety ER4 tips -

http://www.headphone.com/products/accessories/headphone-replacement-parts/etymotic-er-4-small-blue-rubber-tips.php

I may end up ordering them when I call them on Monday to order couple of things, but has anyone here tried them yet?

I've never had any fit issue with the standard tri-flanges, but it would be nice if the blue ones work as well (or better) and don't turn yellow.

You can buy gray tri-flanges btw. They are just like the whites except color. The grays turn yellowish as well, but they do not look so damn ugly and yucky.

I've had these in for a couple hours now. Perfect comfort. Perfect seal. I forgot I was wearing them. This is a first. I have pretty small canals it seems. I had some mini foamies, but they were a bit too small. I've been using the Shure olives, but the seal wasn't as good as good as flanges, though I could wear them for a long time comfortably. The white flanges gave me the best seal and sound, but irritated. These feel as if they were made for me alone. Thanks, Salty. I wouldn't have known about them if you hadn't posted.

I received mine today and been trying them out for about half an hour now. My experience thus far mirrors that of boomana's. Though I've never had any real comfort issues with the regular tri-flanges, comparatively, the blue ones are much more comfortable and they provide just as good seal. Also, they're soooo much easier to insert than the regular tri-flanges.

Later, I'm going to try out the K271 velours pads that also came in today.