Head-Case t-shirt ideas

fordgtlover

I was inspired by an old group buy thread here

http://www.head-case.org/index.php/topic,171.0.html

For a laugh, here are some of my ideas....

headcasetshirt1de7.png

Gimme' head-case.org

headcasetshirt2yg0.png

Last night I got online at head-case.org

headcasetshirt3gv0.png

My wife gave me headphones for my birthday. Read about it at head-case.org

headcasetshirt4zb1.png

I give great head-phone advice at head-case.org

These were created using

http://www.uberprints.com/

way too highbrow. how about "Aerius raped me in an cold Canadian alley and then made me listen to his fucking K340s and shocked me with his homemade electro-therapy device."

how about "I banged Aerius imaginary girlfriend on Headcase and all i got was this shirt in return."?

maybe not..

FWIW, I run a clothing company, so if you DO decide to make these shirts, I have no minimums and can definitly beat any internet or printer price.

Made on high quality 50/50 shirts, cotton, or any thickness kinda hoody you'de want...well, anything really. I can put it on whatever you want clothing wise. Screen print, heat transfer, embroidery, it's all done in house. We have a 5 head printing press and a 7 head embroidery machine which can also do hats and beanies. I can do all over prints as well because I have LARGE screens.

My websites:

http://www.getlocalized.com (in serious need of an update)

http://www.fitforkingsclothing.com (FFK,not quite up yet, but there's a little video on there)

myspace pages:

http://www.myspace.com/getlocalized

http://www.myspace.com/oicdn

http://www.myspace.com/localnate

We're saving all of our higher end FFK stuff for our debut(polos, button ups, reversable hoodies, etc)which may air soon on MTV, so there's not really much to show on that site yet as I don't want to give anything away. But it's dope.

Meh...

FWIW, I run a clothing company, so if you DO decide to make these shirts, I have no minimums and can definitly beat any internet or printer price.

Give me Hanes comfort soft 100% cotton at $1.50 a peice with no silk screen design charge on 6 different colors/screens, can you beat that?

Give me Hanes comfort soft 100% cotton at $1.50 a peice with no silk screen design charge on 6 different colors/screens, can you beat that?

Those shirts are junk, lol. I can't beat that(mainly due to amount of screens needing to be burned), but I don't use trash shirts like Hanes.

I can beat that price, if you order over 10,000, and you want those crappy shirts...

You can get the same breathability out of a similar weight 50-50 WITHOUT all the shirinking and fading that 100% hanes shit gives you. Oh, and the ends won't roll up like hanes or most 100% cotton cheap shirts do over time. Sometimes, it benefits you to spend $1-2 extra per shirt.

FWIW, Gap Inc(that includes Old Navy and Banana Republic), BARELY gets thier shirts at those good of prices, and I have access to the same shirt vendor they use. And they're ordering in the amounts of millions. So umm...yeah, I can beat any price, if you give me a high enough quantity.

I can beat that price, if you order over 5000, and you want those crappy shirts...

You can get the same breathability out of a similar weight 50-50 WITHOUT all the shirinking and fading that 100% hanes shit gives you. Oh, and the ends won't roll up like hanes or most 100% cotton cheap shirts do over time. Sometimes, it benefits you to spend $1-2 extra per shirt.

How much for 15-20 white "50-50" shirts with my name (and maybe a small logo) silk screened on the left breast? (about 1/4" high, 1.5" wide lettering)

i am just messing with you. I never printed on such a light shirt but i wear these for comfort around the house only.

seriously what are your screen setup charges? i believe most places charge $25 each color/screen. right now most of my give away shirts are Gildan ultra cotton heavy weight's i get for $6.00 each.

the price of t-shirts are not the problem cause you can make up for the cost right when you sell them but what hurts me is the screen charges..

I can beat that price, if you order over 10,000, and you want those crappy shirts...

FWIW, Gap Inc(that includes Old Navy and Banana Republic), BARELY gets thier shirts at those good of prices, and I have access to the same shirt vendor they use. And they're ordering in the amounts of millions. So umm...yeah, I can beat any price, if you give me a high enough quantity.

I know you were ;)

Screen charges are $35. But we also don't charge a digitization fee if it's FAIRLY simple. Now if you're wanting to get all crazy with halftones.....

But we're able to keep costs down cause we have no overhead, no other real staff, and everything is paid for.

$35.00 is way to much. like i said most places do $25.00 and for returning customers or valued customers the cost is much lower if not free. I put in 10-15 t-shirt designs a year from my bar and my lighting business with at least 3 dozen of each design in large, extra large, and some other ladies sizes. in 2001-ish my partner and i had one 6 color 6 station in his basement cause we wanted to save on money from all the shirts we where printing. we eventually sold the equipment cause we did not have the time or energy to do the shirts ourselves.

You may be starting out in the business or what ever now but with prices like $35 a screen charge you are not going to make it far. you came in this thread stating you can beat anyone's prices and shit but is that true?

maybe you can do headcase the design and stuff for free and only charge the members $6.00 a shirt plus shipping?

that's a good deal for the members and its a fair cost of what one should pay for a good screened shirt.

the guy i go threw now is a big player in Chicago and he knows how to treat his customers. I am releasing a line of clothing for my bar soon (still in designing stages) and the dude is charging me nothing on the screens. then again he knows we will be ordering by the hundreds when we do. i am talking to him about the Chi-event shirts now but he is going to charge me $25 design costs and shit cause of the lower volume we are aiming for..which is ok i guess.

If you can sway the design charge for 5 or 6 screens and give me a fair price on the shirt i will look into your business seriously for the chi-event shirts. I am planning on selling them at $15.00 each, $6-$8 covers the shirt while the rest will go to hf and the chi-event.