Ideas for nano case

boomana

So I got this nice little black nano 8g for $50 when I bought my computer one month before the new ones came out. I haven't really used it, and probably won't much, if ever, but I've been looking at cases, or maybe a skin, and I don't want to bulky it up, but maybe provide some protection (mostly for scratches; not worried about other). I hate the look of those silicon things, and well, so far everything else. I like the small sleek look it has, especially if I ever decide to pair it with my pico when it arrives. I've done searches elsewhere and get too much information to choose from, get annoyed, and stop. Any ideas?

I've tried BSE and couple of other skins, but they were all nearly impossible to apply cleanly without air pockets/bubbles forming. Also, you need a really dust-free environment (which I don't have since I have forced-air heating system) or they'll all show up on the skin as you install them. For me, it was not worth all the hassles and efforts.

I'll always take the ease of physical case, and deal with the added bulk.

Another vote for the Agent 18 case. I like the open clickwheel area with the plastic ridge, as it makes it easy to find the controls without looking (or operate through lighter pants while in a pocket). Good protection and not too bulky. I snapped a quic pic:

agt18mq3.jpg

..... ???...Dusty's being strange
And that would make today different how?
and I try to avoid leather whenever possible.
Your loss. There are a lot of fine leather workers in the arts & crafts type industry -- I saw two just a couple weekends ago at a thing called Sugarloaf.

Not whatever dirty gutter your mind went. Although they can do some good work, too. How about some nice PVC? ;)

• 1 month later...