Canned Jam 08

grawk

yeah but work is over at 5pm on friday.

I understand that Alabama has a problem with people having bad colds in the Spring and having to miss a day of work every now and then ;)

I have been told that I will be dragged, kicking and screaming whether I like it or not

but you will like it ;D

I have been told that I will be dragged, kicking and screaming whether I like it or not so yeah, I'm planning on being there. Probably try to arrive mid-day Friday and depart late Sunday.

Yes you will, and we will enjoy dragging you as well :)

My wife is coming too since the hotel is so damn nice, we're going to make a romantic weekend of it. Cuddled up next to the warm glow of the orange LEDs in our room.

I'll be patiently waiting for the meet impressions.

Wow, there was so much gear, I barely listened to anything. I think I talked to people, but I was drunk. I'm pretty sure I have at least as much stuff as I did when I showed up, but some of these clothes don't look like mine. Anyway, it was a good time.

Postdate as necessary.

Wow, there was so much gear, I barely listened to anything. I think I talked to people, but I was drunk. I'm pretty sure I have at least as much stuff as I did when I showed up, but some of these clothes don't look like mine. Anyway, it was a good time.

Postdate as necessary.

LOL.

Sounds about right. :)