Rockhopper Audio β22 is here!

Salt Peanuts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, love the look of the enclosures. Very, very nice. Much better than my lets keep staining it cherry and hope for the best even though the eighth coat looks no better than the second method. :'(

Welcome to the fold. Very nice amp.

That thrice guy has an eye for eye candy and design. I thought my M3 looked pretty cool, but this new enclosure is very snazzy.

Now that I've brought home my Nugget Audio β22, I'm finally getting some ear time with it and I've been very impressed.

Don't worry, Rockhopper North (formerly Nugget Audio) can help you out with either the adapter or wiring up the jack. Since you'd be dealing direct with a devision of Rockhopper your warranty would remain intact. :)

I don't know...they have drive through liqueur store in NH....that and death's right on the license plate.

I wouldn't read too much into it, the parent company, Hug and Dance Audio, still has to approve the merger and has recently expressed concerns about the low-level affiliates (like Nugget) being allowed access to the high-end tech too quickly. A merger of two of the low-tech pieces may further upset the balance.

We must consolidate to help in the fight against the machine.

yeah, like thrice would let you anywhere near his business.

:kitty: Whoa I thought we were talking amps here. Nobody's doing anything with anyone else's "business"*

*Void if you look like or actually are: Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Joile, that chick form Victoria's Secret, no the other one, Angie Everhart, Helen Hunt, Princess Leia in the gold bikini, the chick who played Darla on Buffy and Angel, Allison Hannigan, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johannson, Grace Park, Rene O'Connor, or Tricia Helfer

thrice, can you drop any hints about your upcoming M^3 and Millet Max builds?

case work, specs and whatnot?

and an open question: can anyone share their impressions of these amps in general, or with Grados specifically?

I have an 8610 opamp M^3 (it used to have 627/637 sounded fantastic with Grados) it sounds really, really good with Senns. Good with my HF-1/HP-2, but not that great with my L3000.