Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Just finished clearing out the driveway, walkway, and most of the roof.  Predictably, my back and tendinitis are screaming at me at this point.  I really need to buy a snow blower.

I find that owning a snowblower is like owning a generator,they sit unused  for long periods of time ,but when you need them you are sure glad you bought them.

Bit over 30 inches where I live (Lake Boon; Stow MA). Shoveled for 3 hours; 4-Runner was completely buried with drift on one side almost to top of truck. Was breathtakingly beautiful; snowmobiles out on the lake were tearing it up.

Same here, Haj, now thinking a snowblower would be a good investment. At least the power stayed on this time.

2813storm2.jpg
2813storm1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Another snow day for me and my district has used up all the snow days they had allotted - not that it matters since the school year will just keep getting extended to cover any additional snow days. Bit annoying in that due date for things don't get pushed back as well.

~18 inches in my area. Heavier variety of snow so it felt much like digging through our previous 30+ inch storm.

My goofy cat has to inspect each time I shovel; must get ultra curious watching out the window. She's at the door to go out the second I finish; makes a bee-line out the fence and down the path. Scratches in any tiny patch of dirt when she's not digging through snow.

31813storminroad.jpg
31813stormlookdirt.jpg
  • Like 1

I think she has some mountain lion in her.....

Dan, I can't move from new England, how else would I complain about New England?  I have to complain in the Winter of cold and snow, Spring of too much rain, Summer of heat and humidity, and Fall....well, most likely the choking Red Sox.

;D

• Like 1