Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

My plastic shovel has worked very well.  Taking a shoveling break now but I think I probably have about 9 hours in today.

The lady across the street is due any minute so we are trying to clean out enough so at least someone can get out.

• Like 2

Got about 24inches started Sat morning about 2am ended early sunday am.

My back was out so one of my sons was using a plow where he works and  made a pass  to the front of the driveway,His brother who is a volunteer firefighter came home this morning after spending the night at the firehouse going on calls & shoveled the stoop & used the snowblower on the rest of the driveway then dragged it onto my

second story deck which had 3 feet of snow on it & cleared that off.

Good to have Kids!

• Like 4

Fun fact: it's 4 am and I just finished digging. I started at 10 am yesterday. Man, I really need to get in better shape, and not having a bad back would help a lot. Also, I need a snowblower that actually works instead of one that makes me spend ours figuring out why it chokes on anything but a few inches of powder.

Yup, I had a blower AND it took me 16 hours, because I'm that useless.

We got about 2 feet, but in some places it was piled up more like 4. Either way, it's done now. Hope you all fared better.

• Like 2