Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

We didn't get quite that much last week, Knucks.  Probably 12" or so, but it keeps going up.  We got another couple overnight and it snowed off and on all day.  Like you, we're supposed to get dumped on tomorrow with the forecasted range of 8-14".  We'll see.  Certainly quite the change from two weeks ago when the ground was bare and frost starting to melt.

Yup, you nailed it Dan.  To sweeten the pot, we have 1 team member in from Amsterdam who doesn't drive, and another team member from South Carolina is due in Monday morning.  She DOES drive normally, but I'm pushing my boss to get her a car service; would be very worried with her driving around with a nasty storm leftover....

• 4 weeks later...

We're almost through a major winter storm that started yesterday afternoon. It didn't snow too much here, maybe 6", but the wind has been unrelenting and strong. There's a drift across my driveway that is about 3' deep. I took today off work, and will likely do the same tomorrow because the kids' school is closed again and my road hasn't been plowed yet.