Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

I'm just glad that I know the back way home. Still took 1:20min for a normal 30min. drive but compared to what some I know went through like Haj it seems like nothing. One of my coworkers actually had to stay at my house for a bit since she'd locked herself out of the house this morning. Her husband left work at 1:15, he got to our house at 7:45, the trip normally takes an hour. :rock:

I like the snow, my memories of it are of getting time off school, snowball fights, snowmen, giant snowballs, sledging and of course the glorious crunching as I walk on/ through it helps too :laugh::D

I'm now housebound and with nowhere to go it remains a steadfast highlight of the winter :)

p.s. I like the extra smilies - :horsey: is brilliant :D

If I had known what I was getting myself into, I would have definitely just stayed at work, especially since I'll be heading back to work in less than six hours. >:(

By the time I realized what was in store for me (about 2 miles in), there was no realistic way for me to turn back. Now, it's time for me to go to bed.

If I had known what I was getting myself into, I would have definitely just stayed at work, especially since I'll be heading back to work in less than six hours. >:(

By the time I realized what was in store for me (about 2 miles in), there was no realistic way for me to turn back. Now, it's time for me to go to bed.

Don't worry. You wont be getting to the office tomorrow either. I made the wise choice of taking today and tomorrow off... though down in NJ we didn't get it quite as bad. Just the ice.

Why don't you muthafucking east coasters just move to the west coast? Snow is something we drive TO not IN. :doghuh:

Speak for yourself :P

I almost got taken out the other day by some crazy jackass sliding his pickup across the two-lane mountain road with a wall and a cliff for curbs. All it took was two stinking inches of snow. Thank god for good brakes and new tires.

So I'm flying from Chicago to CT on Saturday like right before there's some blizzard supposed to happen. Ought to be interesting.

I love snow and wish it would happen more- of course, not driving in it is nice- but I hate all the slush crap it turns into afterward. It sucks to jump like two feet to avoid submerging your foot in some huge puddle.