Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

We were on storm watch all day today, and nuthin' happened.

We're supposed to get something like a foot of snow by tomorrow evening. I'm betting we'll be lucky to get 3-4 inches, Toronto for some reason never gets snow. We're basically in a snow shadow, go half an hour from Toronto in any direction and there's 1-2 feet of snow while in Toronto we get a light dusting that can be swept off with a broom. Very disappointing.

Now I'm worlds of pissed. I spent over an hour shoveling my driveway, and an hour later I went back out and cleaned things up after the plow went by. I showered and was getting ready to go out and grab some food and my dipshit fucking neighbor tried backing a Saturn out without shoveling. So now he's stuck at an angle, blocking me in and as he's trying to shovel out in the dark, he's spreading snow across the area I went out of my way to clear completely. So almost an hour later I'm still fucked because some fucking douchebag had his head up his ass. Fucker must be brain-dead thinking he wasn't going to get stuck without digging out first.

Man, sorry to hear that Ian. Next time it snows heavily, you should 'boot' his car beforehand so he won't be able to move at all.

On a related note, it took me about little under two hours to shovel my car out earlier. As I was shoveling, I saw few folks getting yelled/lectured by the town's public works folks for shoveling snow from their driveway on to the street.

Now I'm worlds of pissed. I spent over an hour shoveling my driveway, and an hour later I went back out and cleaned things up after the plow went by. I showered and was getting ready to go out and grab some food and my dipshit fucking neighbor tried backing a Saturn out without shoveling. So now he's stuck at an angle, blocking me in and as he's trying to shovel out in the dark, he's spreading snow across the area I went out of my way to clear completely. So almost an hour later I'm still fucked because some fucking douchebag had his head up his ass. Fucker must be brain-dead thinking he wasn't going to get stuck without digging out first.

Take a dump on his hood.

An hour and forty-five minutes and this is with a snow blower? ??? Shites!

Damn, Nate. Everytime I see pics of your place, it's so picturesque. Sorry about the snow though ;).

As for Seattle? It's raining in the city and the suburbs. Only recently has been there been heavy snow accumulation in the mountains. Most of the ski resorts recently opened but aren't able to operate all their lifts yet.

Man, sorry to hear that Ian. Next time it snows heavily, you should 'boot' his car beforehand so he won't be able to move at all.

On a related note, it took me about little under two hours to shovel my car out earlier. As I was shoveling, I saw few folks getting yelled/lectured by the town's public works folks for shoveling snow from their driveway on to the street.

Yeah, I drive by fucktards all the time that snowblow their driveway out into the street! Glad your public works people yelled at the idiots... :rock: