Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Grawk has reached that time in his life where he no longer gets a period. The hot flashes is how he manages to stay warm ;)

Ouch!!!

Also there is well known 2004 study from the New England Journal of Medicine that has demonstrated that 99.99% of the Hochey dads population (the ones who are spending their early hours in a cold arena ) are sharing the same side effect: hairy ears... :dance:

Amicalement

Nice pictures, Nate. I'm actually jealous. It reminds me of growing up in Michigan. The places I've lived and loved most were in a farm house in the middle of the Green Mountains in VT, and in Boulder, CO (suburban, but had a huge, very private yard with a sweat lodge in the back and fire pit). I miss the smell of the woods and the silence of winter. I'm still not sure how I got to Florida. ???

I actually like clearing snow, especially DURING the storm. Its so calm and quiet outside.

It's funny, I had IEMs (the 716s) on while I was working today since they're the only small headphones that I own and I stopped and thought at one point how it was pretty absurd since the most noise my neighborhood gets is from the train a mile away that passes a couple times a day or the occasional car. It's pretty darn quiet 'round here and the stars at night are pretty impressive as well.

Well by quiet, I mean all the birds, animals, lions, tigers, bears, oh my, dachshunds, oxen, etc. are all holed up.

I have woods on two sides of my house, and I'm the last house on a dead-end, so I don't get a LOT of people noise either, but I bet its loud compared to Nate's neighborhood.

I just love how calm it is when its snowing.

Nice pictures Nate, it's similair to the depth of snow we used to get regularly here, darn global warming :rant:.

I've got a main road (well for a village it's a main road) behind the house and garden / open fields in front. It's suprising how much noise the local sparrows, crows and starlings can make but they're fun to watch so no complaints here :):popcorn:

Geez Nate, pretty impressive. But I'd bet you NE guys handle that much snow without so much as a sniffle. Here in Seattle, that much snow would make the goddamn news for a week and cripple the city for even longer!

I love when it snows here. In spite of having a job where I would be expected to risk my life and limb getting there when it snows, I suppose I could opt for a vacation day and enjoy it.

Thanks

boomana unfortunately it's not my house, I'm staying with my parents for the holidays. I get to enjoy a two bedroom apartment with a view of an alleyway from my bedroom, but a nice view of a lake from our living room :)

Spiug31 there is actually a really nice hill near the town hall for sledding.

I predict a "slushy" spring in New England, with a little flooding :o

Thanks

boomana unfortunately it's not my house, I'm staying with my parents for the holidays. I get to enjoy a two bedroom apartment with a view of an alleyway from my bedroom, but a nice view of a lake from our living room :)

Spiug31 there is actually a really nice hill near the town hall for sledding.

I predict a "slushy" spring in New England, with a little flooding :o

Then we hold the national at your parents. I'm sure they won't mind.