Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Hell, we expected 6-10 inches east of the Hudson River here in NYC. When I woke up, there was nothing on the ground, and just a little left overs on my car.

I think the problem, or not really a problem, was that most people probably took the day off, around where I live and work. Which in turn resulted in fewer cars, which made it easier for the plow trucks to do their job. It snowed less than the initial forecast around here, but still snowed plenty.

All the local stations were saying 15inches + for here in CT, but I know better than to listen to them. NOAA said 3-5, and we actually got just about 3"

NOAA is usually pretty accurate, at least for a 4 hour window. Beyond that, guessing is almost as good...

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with OP (but actually more like.. stupid lil kiddies), yesterday it snowed a lot and my school was so beautiful in the morning.. with the clean untouched snow.. .. after my exams.. I looked outside and ZOMG, there were like 50+ people tobaganing on my school's hill and ruined it.. wtf.. I'll take a pic next time.. its quite a sight. Thought my school turned into a ski resort or something..... other than this.. I love snow!