Salt Peanuts

Fuck in snow

"Were you snowfucked today?"

"Yes I was snowfucked today"

"And how exactly were you snowfucked today"

"I was snowblocked"

I see.

So this was 3-4 hours ago, and it went this hard up until about half an hour ago. Xavier is wearing the traditional winter garb of our people.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Last night on the right - overall on the left.

More to come

Working at home (probably for the week), the Falcon does not have the tires for this.

Edit: image update

IMG_20190211_112009.thumb.jpg.c1cc5e723ad1770d8215d973cfd6d4df.jpg

Edited by mikeymad
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

For some reason I can't see an image which I'm guessing is a land covered in snow, but a forbidden sign. Some Google voodoo shit probably.

Sorry team - I am not good at being clear today - I guess the week in vegas did have an affect. :bottle:

I was trying to show the amount of snow we received last night (the pile on top of the table) vs the total amount of snow (on top the fire pit). I know that these are not large amounts - but they are saying 70 year record. 

• Like 1

We've gotten around 4" so far today with a bit more predicted over night before it turns to ice and rain tomorrow.  Should make for a giant mess of the morning commute.  By Friday it's supposed to be in the low 50s.  WTF?

• Like 1

Snow is really good in the Sierra Nevada's this year. Debated heading up to Tahoe for snowboarding but the lines are fuct on Sundays(64 inches in the last 3 days). Desert trails on the other side of the valley have 2 to 4 inches depending on where you are, so lots of fun in the x3. 

IMG_20190217_111416.jpg

• Like 4

Literally tons of snow everywhere in Tahoe. Tomorrow or Tuesday should be ideal on the slopes, assuming forecasts are correct and it stops falling. 

658B562F-5E07-42D9-98BC-24F513AE04E8.jpeg

154F399E-991A-4DCB-8CC4-0CDAC35C767A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm on the mountains on the south east side of the Reno valley and it just keeps coming down here. I think this is looking like the best year since the winter of 2010/2011!

I also cant wait until the spring because the rain and melt will tear up the dirt bike trails and they will be totally unrecognizable from the last few years.. based on past experiences. The main fire / service roads are already starting to deteriorate quite badly from what i saw today. 

5 hours ago, SeaWolf said:

Snow is really good in the Sierra Nevada's this year. Debated heading up to Tahoe for snowboarding but the lines are fuct on Sundays(64 inches in the last 3 days). Desert trails on the other side of the valley have 2 to 4 inches depending on where you are, so lots of fun in the x3. 

IMG_20190217_111416.jpg

You should send that to CanAm.