mjg vs. JBL (two men enter, one man leave)

JBLoudG20

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the only ass clown here that has a problem with me. Why don't don't you spend your grumpy depressing morning doing something useful.

I don't have a problem with you. I just think you sound like a 10 year old, the same exact way Billy does. Don't type like a fucking teenager, and you won't sound like an idiot.

And I typed that last night.

I don't have a problem with you. I just think you sound like a 10 year old, the same exact way Billy does. Don't type like a fucking teenager, and you won't sound like an idiot.

And I typed that last night.

Wow, this guy really has a lot on his mind, huh? Do you usually feel good after you say stuff like this to people who don't know or care about you? I hope it's working out for you... At least no one will figure out out really don't have anything interesting to say and feel the need to put people down instead. It'll be our secret.

Wow, this guy really has a lot on his mind, huh? Do you usually feel good after you say stuff like this to people who don't know or care about you? I hope it's working out for you... At least no one will figure out out really don't have anything interesting to say and feel the need to put people down instead. It'll be our secret.

Your mind must REALLY be that simple, if you think that is a lot to have on your mind. I apologize I assumed your problem was just in your communication skills, but its much deeper than that. I'll be nice now, I give sympathy to those with disabilities.

It's not about feeling good or bad, it about carrying yourself with a degree of dignity.

Did you think that one up before, or after you changed your adult diapers? You ass clown. Your internet "dignity" is amusing. Please continue with the lesson, i'm learning a lot about how ass clowns work, especially the part about being an asshole, and assertive towards people that reject me because they are different and I guess stupid because of that?

This is my lunch time. I like to spend it dignifying everything I have an opinion. It's really the only thing I got going for me, since I'm an ass clown. Just kidding that's you. Also, i usually back peddle a lot when I look like an ass clown. Just kidding, still you.

Well that's comforting. Actually after knowing that, I actually do want to get to know you. After all, getting riled up is the goal...

Okay I'll lay off the sarcasm. We can back and forth all day. Duly noted you don't like me, and feel the need to lecture people that you don't like. That's fine. Next time you want to look cool online, which of course you do, try not to do it with a guy like me. I'm not amused, and your not amusing. You are just an ass clown. Enjoy your day.

p.s fuck barry bonds.