mjg vs. JBL (two men enter, one man leave)

JBLoudG20

u know, i like billy he is a cool person on here, and he got his own character. If u think I am like him, thats fine, enjoy your opinion. What he really did though, was basically come on and try to like dish his salty bullshit attitude at me, and at billy like we aren't good enough for him, or this forum. It wasn't an isolated incident either. Lately I post here like once every few weeks, he did it in that rs1 thread I made too. This forum was started because people say whatever the hell they want here and like it. U know how many users I keyed into this place? Not even sure how long u were around here, but if you don't enjoy my personality or kind of posts, what do you think was going on around here for so long? Do you feel I should adjust my language, and accept your fucking PMSing tamponless whore criticism and adjust to your liking? Honestly... Your an asshole, just admit it man. You can't tell? If you find yourself treating a lot of people u encounter everyday like they are an idiot, or just think negative shit about them... You are an asshole. If you need to only do it online, not only are you an asshole, you are a pussy as well. I like the forum, and 99.9% of the people on here. People are welcome to bust on me all they want, yet it's not a matter of playing around... If you think your better then me, or anyone, I'll chop your ass down to size. I'm not going anywhere, I'll say whatever stupid thing I feel like saying and you will just eat shit and deal with it, deal?

i do touch myself at night. and it's liberating.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I do think Jay is wrong here, I think he is less of an asshole than he is being made out to be. I think he just has an issue with 'internet speak' or whatever you call it when you type a post and it looks reminiscent of something my little sister would send to me through MSN. It is just like Reks and his constant correction of spelling and grammar.

Fuck, we're all assholes here anyways, right?

:popcorn:

EDIT: Oh, and off topic, but when/why did Dusty get an asterisk?

Though I do think Jay is wrong here, I think he is less of an asshole than he is being made out to be. I think he just has an issue with 'internet speak' or whatever you call it when you type a post and it looks reminiscent of something my little sister would send to me through MSN. It is just like Reks and his constant correction of spelling and grammar.

Fuck, we're all assholes here anyways, right?

:popcorn:

EDIT: Oh, and off topic, but when/why did Dusty get an asterisk?

fine i got carried away. it was fun though, and gratifying i guess. im an asshole too. we come to full circle. lets be friends.

Yup, you like to go off on people for a few hours, and then when they push back, pully a billy and say ha ha just kidding, i didn't mean it, work just sucks today...

:prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: yay marc! it's happy happy, we're cool, work just sucks! :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess:

that aint what I said. I did mean it at the time. The dood was being a dick kind of, i made my point and said some shit, then that was enough. After I said a few more things I'm the freak show. Fuck off dan, it aint like your making an example of me. If you were the one having your ass spanked for being a jackass, which u do on occasion, u woulda been throwing a fit as well. Thats what u did in the chat room half the time anyway. No ones perfect. Except for u.