...And the winner is!?

thrice

So last night I went to my wife's office Christmas party. There I met her supervisor and the supervisor's husband who also works there....yeah, he and his wife work together. Turns out she was his assistant until she got pregnant....then she was promoted and became his wife.

ANYWAY.... the husband is quite possibly the biggest douchebag I've ever met...nay, he's a meta-douchebag. :stick::rock::rant:

He is the douchebag from which all other douchebags are determined. Everything he said was awful, awful to his wife, awful to his mother (who owns the company), awful to other coworkers (not my wife though she she doesn't work for him).

After the evening was through I thought of this emoticon: :horsey: because that's what I wanted to do to him, that misogynistic meta-douchebag.

Merry Christmas :kitty:

Wow, this makes me feel so much better since you called me a douchebag the other day.

[me=Vince]runs away crying...[/me]

I keed, I keed, sounds like a grade A asshole.

Yeah dude, I totally take it back man, I meant that in jest with you, but now, oh now it seems like such a massive insult.

Just be happy that your wife doesn't work for the prick!

If the stereotype holds true the wife is either a sweetheart or a money grubbing gold-digger, which is it?

She's nice and a bit ambitious I'd say, but has some confidence and self-worth issues...you'd have to, to be married to this guy.

Yeah if my wife worked for this guy I'm sure I'd be getting bailed out for assault right now.

is the wife cute? hook her up with me..

i will show her the way she should be treated. :prettyprincess:

LOL, even Billy is better than this guy :doghuh:

j/k man, j/k

Ok so we did a white elephant gift exchange and his wife was all excited and getting into the spirit of it and everytime she said something he always shot her down...imagine David Brent from the UK office and the most painfully awful moments he makes and then just keep making them happen for an hour and a half straight. There's nothing in particular, its more the sum of his douchebaggery that made me mad.

Stop with the penguins, they kick ass...literally:

images-2.jpg

So last night I went to my wife's office Christmas party. There I met her supervisor and the supervisor's husband who also works there....yeah, he and his wife work together. Turns out she was his assistant until she got pregnant....then she was promoted and became his wife.

ANYWAY.... the husband is quite possibly the biggest douchebag I've ever met...nay, he's a meta-douchebag. :stick::rock::rant:

He is the douchebag from which all other douchebags are determined. Everything he said was awful, awful to his wife, awful to his mother (who owns the company), awful to other coworkers (not my wife though she she doesn't work for him).

After the evening was through I thought of this emoticon: :horsey: because that's what I wanted to do to him, that misogynistic meta-douchebag.

Merry Christmas :kitty:

I feel like doing that to people who don't own or don't want to own a Cambridge Audio 840c..just waiting for my backup MOT to chime in with a comment

:prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: metadouchebag :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: