Religion and Poltics...

hungrych

I'm indifferent towards religion until the believers start shoving it in my face and trying to convert me or "save my soul", then it gets ugly, and I'll cut loose with a string of compound-complex cuss words. Otherwise, do whatever you want in your own home or place of worship, I really couldn't care less.

Politics pisses me off but it is interesting in a perverse way.

I'm indifferent towards religion until the believers start shoving it in my face and trying to convert me or "save my soul", then it gets ugly, and I'll cut loose with a string of compound-complex cuss words. Otherwise, do whatever you want in your own home or place of worship, I really couldn't care less.

please, don't make us wait for a special occasion. Please humor my simple mind with your complex cuss words.

heheh

IT?S TIME that the world finally knows the truth behind the meaning of life!

IT?S TIME that the world is saved from those who wish to corrupt it!

IT?S TIME that the world can look to a true leader, one who will fight for them!

IT?S TIME that the world is told about the awesome power of Lord Bob Saget!

Yeah I agree. :P