The "I'm Hungover Thread"

The Monkey

Heck, when I'm hung over I just medicate with what made me ill. The tricky part is knowing the right dosage.

Speaking of those banana packs, this is often practiced in Latvia as well. Pay about 30$ and get hooked up on an IV for an hour. One of my former bosses has a wife who works at the rehab center for alcoholics and he often used that stuff. Though I'm not sure about how that stuff affects you on the long run. Just makes you drink more until your liver goes to paste.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

holy fuck am I. approximately 23 hrs after I stopped drinking, I still am not at 100%. Last night, at the hockey tournament, I put away about 2/3 of a bottle of mount gay 100 proof Eclipse Black. I threw up repeatedly last night. I woke up, drank some gatorade, and threw up again. I barely managed to check out of the hotel by noon.

No more liquor at hockey tournaments. I'll bring a 6 pack at most. The loss of judgement from the first glass too rapidly leads to additional lapses of judgement.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...