Your Guilty Pleasure....

overlunge

What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to music listening? Any musicians that you enjoy which would possbily be frowned upon by other?

Tell the Godfather about your guilty pleasure >:D

Mine has to be listening to Justin Timberlake's songs on radio and couldn't help myself to sing along to the last bit of the <Senorita>

O0

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listening to that LA DA DA DA song at the gym with that hypnotic yet childish beat.

just kidding,t hat song makes me nauseas and angry at the same time.

Guilty pleasure? Hmpph, I used to hate hippy stuff, I used to make fun of it alot... now I seem to like the dead. sue me.

• 4 weeks later...

Most all of ANA CARAM's albums and one from Tori Amos- StrangeLittleGirls I do really enjoy.

I have 2 copies of "Strange Little Girls" just because I wanted one of the alternate CD covers. I think there's 4 different covers, I just had to get another one for variety.

• 5 weeks later...

I feel like a tool enjoying the sound of my own voice, but don't blame me - it's damn fun getting into home recording and tweaking it to sound better in fidelity than 90 percent of the stuff pumping through my rig at the moment. The only downside is - uh, it's me singing to myself. Guilty Pleasure.

• 3 weeks later...

New guilty pleasure (for me) -- I was at a wedding last Saturday, and they played Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" (w/Wyclef Jean). Godam! Am I the only person who appreciates how brilliant it is to combine reggae and latino rhythms? That's genius. Now I need to track down the single, because the version I heard was from that Voices album, and I don't think I need the rest of that claptrap. Is the rest of her material like that? Do I want to track down Oral Fixation Vol. 2?

• 2 years later...