Head Caser of the Year 2007

hYdrociTy

Shit, if there are going to be prizes then I nominate myself. I believe that my qualifications for Head-Case member of the year are;

1) I have a whopping 1142 posts and 5 of them are in the headphones section. That's 0.1196% according to my statistics. You can't argue against those numbers.

2) As if reason no. 1 wasn't enough, 12.5954% of the posts in the "Games" board are mine. I ask each of you to look into your heart and ask yourself "what is Head-Case all about?". I think you'll find "banal posts about video games" to be the answer.

3) Lets not forget about my recent tantrum in the "what are you watching right now" topic.

4) Did I bring up the tantrum?

As you can see, the choice is clear. Chekhonte is the member of the year.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) As if reason no. 1 wasn't enough, 12.5954% of the posts in the "Games" board are mine. I ask each of you to look into your heart and ask yourself "what is Head-Case all about?". I think you'll find "banal posts about video games" to be the answer.

I nominate this for funniest post in this thread. :D

n_maher certainly has done a lot of work for the community, but he has already received compensation in the form of large cash payments for services rendered, so I cannot support his nomination in good faith. :rant:

:D

Ok, I'll cast a vote for thrice as well. He is not constantly funny, but when he is, it is quality humour. :)

I may jump onto the thrice bandwagon with Nate being a "sick fuck" and with boomana being a favorite (I like the underdog). thrice's last post was great. Also, I have one of his black t shirts he left at the last meet (don't ask) and I haven't sent it back to him yet so I say Go thrice Go. :prettyprincess: Sorry Nate and Vicki, but like my rig my support changes like the wind.

It's the invite that's important. I wouldn't have gone either but it would have been nice I was invited. Actually, I'm in Pensacola so much, I might have made it. :)

Actually it would have been slightly uncomfortable if anyone would have showed up. I would have answered the door in a state of undress, and then later, while making coffee, asked sheepishly if they'd like to smell the bagels on my GS1000. Then we'd listen to Collins era Genesis vinyl and my favorite Dick's Picks on the Quad 22Ls in my small listening area (only one chair). Later we would have turkey sandwiches on pumpernickel with Duke's mayonaise and Wickles while we watched Hardball.

Actually on second thought that sounds like a pretty good day.

Actually it would have been slightly uncomfortable if anyone would have showed up. I would have answered the door in a state of undress, and then later, while making coffee, asked sheepishly if they'd like to smell the bagels on my GS1000. Then we'd listen to Collins era Genesis vinyl and my favorite Dick's Picks on the Quad 22Ls in my small listening area (only one chair). Later we would have turkey sandwiches on pumpernickel with Duke's mayonaise and Wickles while we watched Hardball.

With the exception of the "state of undress" I'm in. Do they have bagels in Mobile, AL?

I would have preferred the tuna surprise over the turkey. Wickle sounds so tasty. I imagine a pickle with more tang than usual sloshed in cold relish.