• Col. Twigrite
    • Jark
    • Audioears
    • Gradofan3
    • postjack
    • tkam (winner by default)
    • boomana (gets another tiara)

Hello Off-Topic Forum-

Well the year is finally up, and what a year it has been! America got a new president of the united states, the war in somalia finally saved the black hawks from extinction, and ray samuels came out with a new amp/dac combo called "The Predation".

Of course all this means its time once again to vote for your favorite imaginary headcaser. These are basically five names I sat here at work and came up with.

The winner will receive a prestigeous plaque and an indigienous culture person for their home. :police:

This is bullshit!!!! how is col twigrite tied with gradofan3? What the fuck has he done here lately?!

twigrite is an integral part of this community! just because you and him don't see eye to eye with regards to gear choice doesn't mean you can shit all over MY poll thread you fucker!! after all isn't this hobby about THE MUSIC fuck shit cunt?!

Hello Off-Topic Forum-

Well the year is finally up, and what a year it has been! America got a new president of the united states, the war in somalia finally saved the black hawks from extinction, and ray samuels came out with a new amp/dac combo called "The Predation".

I just did a fact check on wikipedia and it turns out all of these things are correct.

I would, but this stupid poll will only let me vote once. What's up with that? :mikey2:

how dare you criticize my poll! you have no idea how much time it took me to come up with and post this poll (~7 minutes inbetween customers).

Please note that you do have the option to remove your vote and revote however, so if you are swayed by any of the worthy arguments in this thread or you have a change of heart or spiritual vision, you can change your vote.

how dare you criticize my poll! you have no idea how much time it took me to come up with and post this poll (~7 minutes inbetween customers).

Please note that you do have the option to remove your vote and revote however, so if you are swayed by any of the worthy arguments in this thread or you have a change of heart or spiritual vision, you can change your vote.

Too much work. Since these are for imaginary head-casers, I'll be casting imaginary votes from here on in.

• 4 weeks later...