Three Weeks 'Till iPhone

postjack

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man.. talking about it gets me even more excited. My friend even requested Radio Cure on their site (my favorite Wilco song). If I don't get a ticket...I might destroy the city of Tulsa ;)

I requested "I Must Be High" but they didn't play it. However, my friend requested "Box Full Of Letters", so we were happy to hear that one. :dance: Tweedy is so amazing, I'm glad he is healthy and in good spirits, because I'm looking forward to many more decades of incredible music from him.

And I'd heard that "Impossible Germany" totally brings down the fucking house, but I didn't realize how amazing it really is live until I saw it. That composed guitar jam is ridiculous.

• 1 year later...
Well the topic is almost apt again. Just over three weeks we should at least know what the next iPhone will be all about.

hopefully its not just the current model with video. i want them to come out and say they've fixed the volume issue.

What? I couldn't hear you.

I assume the new phone will look the same, but with lots of under-the-hood improvements. Faster processor, more memory, better battery, more capable camera etc. Coupled with the 3.0 software release it should be a nice upgrade. I hope the rumors are true about AT&T cutting the price of their data plans.

I'm hopeful at the rumored price drops for data plans come true, that'd make it brutally tempting to pick up a used one. You'd think that AT&T would be trying to wrap up as much market share as possible given the rampant rumors of a Verizon Iphone.

Ooooo really? a Verizon iPhone would be tempting. Doesn't seem likely to be announce until 2010 according to the rumors I'm reading now, but thats not so bad... my contract with them would be just ending :jacob: My guess is late 2010 or late 2011. Wouldn't want to compete too much with the Blackberry Storm.

Ooooo really? a Verizon iPhone would be tempting. Doesn't seem likely to be announce until 2010 according to the rumors I'm reading now, but thats not so bad... my contract with them would be just ending :jacob:

Don't even know what my contract status is. Was one of the saddos queuing up on Day 1, so that two years is almost over. But probably re-upped when I took the 3G upgrade subsidy. Luckily AT&T's coverage is good where I live, so the only real incentive to switch carriers would be price. Verizon will probably cripple the shit out of their iPhone anyway, as is their modus operandi.

Don't even know what my contract status is. Was one of the saddos queuing up on Day 1, so that two years is almost over. But probably re-upped when I took the 3G upgrade subsidy. Luckily AT&T's coverage is good where I live, so the only real incentive to switch carriers would be price. Verizon will probably cripple the shit out of their iPhone anyway, as is their modus operandi.

Good point. If it happens, AT&T and Verizon being forced to compete between smart phones might help us both out on the data plan rates.