Anyone catch The Sarah Conner Chronicles?

en480c4

The last terminator related movie/show/scene I saw-- was hilarious: Fred Savage (playing a sex addict in a movie), enters a bar and goes into "sexinator" mode, starts the "target scanner," after scanning for a bit, finds a target and then searches for a "pick-up line" from an active menu, etc... well done and funny. I remember Savage's delivery of the last line of the scene was funny as well, but I can't remember it....oh well.

I only saw the beginning of the first SCCs show, it seemed promising. Look forward to catching up.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great episode last night, best one so far.

Yes, really good. Loved when Cameron walked down the stairs deadfaced/serenely as the two Russians were being killed. Also the bizarre contrast of her wonderful ballet dancing at the end, with the guy watching confused and transfixed at the door. Lots of other cool moments too. I hope this show survives.

MOD EDIT: NO SPOILERS DAMNIT!

• 3 weeks later...

Well it looks like Fox might have some brains left after all. They've told the producers to go ahead and start securing directors for season 2. I kinda doubt they'd do that if they weren't going to renew it.

Well, there's at least a light of hope then. I kind of wondered what they'd do with the writer-strike shortened pilot season. I mean it did average around 8 million viewers so it wasn't a total turd.