Mortalcoil

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed that for you.

LOL

Welcome to headcase Mortalcoil! I am the only one around here who enjoys the GS1K. Mine is recabled with BD, and I like it best with vinyl out of the Dynahi after it has been powered up for at least 2-3 hours. They are still bright at this point, but not sibilant, and the midrange is still dry but not recessed. The bass, of course, is amazing.

I certainly don't think they stomp every other headphone out there (I listen to my SR-Lambda just as much, which runs at about an eighth the price of a GS1K :o), but it has an addictive tonality and timbre that keeps me coming back.

We will see how he does at Philips tomorrow night. If hes the player in that crowd, I will concede to your wishes.

As if Alex will play his style of hockey in a game with no stakes. He plays with the talent of a skill guy, the heart of a grinder, and hits like he means it.

As if Alex will play his style of hockey in a game with no stakes. He plays with the talent of a skill guy, the heart of a grinder, and hits like he means it.

Plus hes missing a front tooth. Your right. Hes a better all around player than anyone the Thrashers have. kovachuk still doesnt have a clue, and Hossa doesnt want to be here. This team is in trouble.

Plus hes missing a front tooth. Your right. Hes a better all around player than anyone the Thrashers have. kovachuk still doesnt have a clue, and Hossa doesnt want to be here. This team is in trouble.

I meant the allstar game. I can't wait til the caps play the thrashers. Those points count double :)

I meant the allstar game. I can't wait til the caps play the thrashers. Those points count double :)

Yeah I know what you ment about the value of the allstar game.

He has had the Thrashers number since day one. the caps are playing really good right now. No reason they shouldnt overtake both the thrashers and the Canes.

SOUTHEAST GP W L OT Pts GF GA Home Away L10

Carolina Hurricanes 52 24 24 4 52 158 170 11-11-2 13-13-2 4-6-0

Washington Capitals 50 23 22 5 51 147 156 13-11-1 10-11-4 7-3-0

Atlanta Thrashers 52 23 25 4 50 141 175 12-12-2 11-13-2 3-4-3

I hope we can get that point from carolina in the 2 games they have in hand on us...and I LOVE that last 10 column. It's weird being in DC and watching a team and having hope that there will be spring hockey...it feels so weird.