New member ... saying hi.

Mortalcoil

SOUTHEAST GP W L OT Pts GF GA Home Away L10

Carolina Hurricanes 52 24 24 4 52 158 170 11-11-2 13-13-2 4-6-0

Washington Capitals 50 23 22 5 51 147 156 13-11-1 10-11-4 7-3-0

Atlanta Thrashers 52 23 25 4 50 141 175 12-12-2 11-13-2 3-4-3

I hope we can get that point from carolina in the 2 games they have in hand on us...and I LOVE that last 10 column. It's weird being in DC and watching a team and having hope that there will be spring hockey...it feels so weird.

The weirdness has nothing to do with the location. It's the team! ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird being in DC and watching a team and having hope that there will be spring hockey...it feels so weird.

What's even odder is hoping your team loses so they don't get the illusion yet again that they might actually make the playoffs and make some silly trade at the deadline for the "push" only to fall flat on their face missing the playoffs by a point or two thus screwing themselves out of a playoff berth and a top 10 pick at the draft.

What's even odder is hoping your team loses so they don't get the illusion yet again that they might actually make the playoffs and make some silly trade at the deadline for the "push" only to fall flat on their face missing the playoffs by a point or two thus screwing themselves out of a playoff berth and a top 10 pick at the draft.

No kidding, the Leafs should just tank it for the rest of the season and next season as well to score some high draft picks. Not that it'll help anyway since their management is retarded and will end up trading away the picks after a year for yet another bunch of washed up players. The way I see it, as long as the Teachers' Pension Plan has a large stake in MLSE, the Leafs will be doomed to mediocrity.

No kidding, the Leafs should just tank it for the rest of the season and next season as well to score some high draft picks. Not that it'll help anyway since their management is retarded and will end up trading away the picks after a year for yet another bunch of washed up players. The way I see it, as long as the Teachers' Pension Plan has a large stake in MLSE, the Leafs will be doomed to mediocrity.

It's sad but true. MLSE sure are making it hard to be a fan.