Favourite lines from TV

Spiug31

In the same vein as the Movie and Music Lyric threads.

Series: Red Dwarf

Episode: Stasis leak

Rimmer:

Now kindly cluck off, before I extract your gibblets, and shove a large seasoned onion between the lips you never kiss with.

One of my favourite tv shows for dialogue, peruse these to see what I mean. http://www.freewebs.com/reddwarfquotes/main.htm

http://www.theninemuses.net/quotes/reddwarf.html

Blackadder the third:

Episode: NOB & NOBILITY

Edmund Blackadder:

Either I think up an idea, or, tomorrow, we die -- which, Baldrick, I have to tell you, I have no intention of doing, because I want to be young and wild, and then I want to be middle-aged and rich, and then I want to be old and annoy people by pretending that I'm deaf.

BtVS:
Too many to list: The entire cookie speech; the "Dawn's in trouble; must be Tuesday" line; this exchange:

Buffy: Okay. Um ... how about the expression, 'Vampire slayer'?

Vamp: What the hell you talkin' about?

Buffy: Wow. Never heard that one. Okay. How about, 'Oh god, my leg, my leg'?

The Vampire growls and lunges at her. She ducks his grab, punches him in the face and kicks his leg. His knee buckles and he falls to the ground.

Vamp: Oh god! My leg! Uhh...

Just for starters.

Dwight Schrute: I have been Michael's number two guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like...Mozart's friend. No. I?m like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like...Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart? You're gonna get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

-----

Dwight Schrute: Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?