Lost

tkam

Lost has been an odd show for me, I really liked the first season, hated the second season and liked most of the third season after the first few episodes. So far in season four I've been really happy with where the show is going. All the drama, tension and intrigue that first made me a fan is back and honestly so far I think season 4 is shaping up to be the best yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Lost is coming back tonight! :prettyprincess:

I think the show's been getting better with every season and I can't wait to see what the authors have in mind for the last two seasons. It's actually the only American TV show along with House that I've watched every single episode and that's been consistently good from the beginning IMO.

Depends if you care or not about the (shitload of) loose ends, but the concept is very original compared to most TV shows and it keeps me on the edge of me seat most of time. I have to say though that I watched the first three seasons on DVD and it would probably have been more frustrating if I had watched it live because the episodes rarely leave you with answers, only more questions.

While I'd agree that Lost has been less than consistent, it more than makes up for that with it's ambition. I'd prefer to watch an ambitions show occasionally fall flat on its face over a show that aims low and hits that target every time

Having said that, Chuck has been the most consistent and entertaining show for me the last few years. I don't think they've misstepped yet.

Lost is coming back tonight! :prettyprincess:

I think the show's been getting better with every season and I can't wait to see what the authors have in mind for the last two seasons. It's actually the only American TV show along with House that I've watched every single episode and that's been consistently good from the beginning IMO.

Consistently good = BSG (minus a few episodes that were real duds :palm: )