PX100 vs PX200, Faulty Headphones vs Authentic

Guest jonas

I'm trying to think of what my hobby was when I was 13. That'd have been 1998, so I'm guessing playing my N64.

1998? Oh good grief I feel old....

Anyway, yeah, masturbation here too. It's just what we did in the pre-video game days.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pickles....

reminds me, I could really go for an aardvark sandwich right about now...

Orycteropus_afer_stuffed.jpg

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

I'm trying to think of what my hobby was when I was 13. That'd have been 1998, so I'm guessing playing my N64.

When I was 13, my hobbies were scuba diving, shell collecting and judo. Of course, that was in 1966. I had a double hose U.S. Divers regulator too, just like Mike Nelson. ;D

When I was 13, my hobbies were scuba diving, shell collecting and judo. Of course, that was in 1966. I had a double hose U.S. Divers regulator too, just like Mike Nelson. ;D

I'd forgotten I was scuba diving that young. I qualified at 12, advanced level at 13 or 14. I havent been in the water in ages now though. I also invented Doug-Fu, which at the time was cooler than Judo. :D

I just wish I would have focused more on school... especially in high school. It wasn't an bad time though (until high school ball).

I was always good in school.. but my parents wouldn't let me play so much if I didn't get good grades.

High School ball was fine until I got hurt.

I mean.. I did good in school. If I could pick now though, I would have done GREAT in school and not played high school ball (team was a bunch of tools).

Baseball was awesome until after 15 years old. 15 year old nationals was the peak of fun and then it was never as good. School teams were never close to as good as my travel teams.

I'd forgotten I was scuba diving that young. I qualified at 12, advanced level at 13 or 14. I havent been in the water in ages now though. I also invented Doug-Fu, which at the time was cooler than Judo. :D

My father was stationed on Guam when I was 13 and 14. I learned to dive there where the water was always warm (we didn't have or need wet suits) and a bad day was only 30 meters of visibility. I was so deprived as a kid.