PX100 vs PX200, Faulty Headphones vs Authentic

Guest jonas

Hello,

I just would like to know your opinion: which headphones are better Sennheiser PX100 or Sennheiser PX200.

Also, what is the difference between Authentic Sennheiser PX200 and Faulty ones? How to notice a difference?

Please, help me... I have already ordered PX200 and I am not sure if they are authentic

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I just would like to know your opinion: which headphones are better Sennheiser PX100 or Sennheiser PX200.

Also, what is the difference between Authentic Sennheiser PX200 and Faulty ones? How to notice a difference?

Please, help me... I have already ordered PX200 and I am not sure if they are authentic

Thanks

:stick:

go to the other place, it's filled with threads like yours

Jonas, your question isn't "wrong," except that it's pretty clear you've not spent time reading this forum before posting. Okay, well, that's wrong. You also probably should have asked your question before ordering the headphones. I'm not sure anyone here would have an answer for you, but you never know, and we probably would have tried to be helpful. As it stands, you've revealed two stupid moves in one post, and it's your first. Not good. You probably should offer to buy us all new iems or a nice selection of tasty pastries and/or booze to make up for it.

Welcome to head-case.

To answer the OP, they're both entry-level phones and neither can be considered better than the other, they just do different things. PX100 is an open phone, so it provides no isolation while the PX200 isolates quite well from ambient noises. If you bought a pair on eBay for what you think is a good price, they're probably fake.

Now, it wasn't a good idea to post a question like this here. You'll have to "pay the prize"...

Guest jonas

If you didnt buy it from an authorized reseller, it might be fake, idiot.

You are an idiot if you don't understand what I am asking!!... I am not asking if they could be fake! I am asking how to see a difference between genuine and fake ones.

If you are too stupid to understand my direct question you might have some personal problems.

And if you have mental problems and just want to slang people instead of helping them, I think this forum is not the right place to you.

Go listen to some relaxing music, maybe it will help ;)

Guest jonas

If you didnt buy it from an authorized reseller, it might be fake, idiot.

People Like you are spaming this forum much more than those who are asking questions... ;)

I just would like to know is there a noticeable difference between genuine and fake headphones and what it is...

http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-spot-a-FAKE-SENNHEISER-PX100_W0QQugidZ10000000003122877?ssPageName=BUYGD:CAT:-1:SEARCH:1

Edit:

This is one is pretty good to (in a rather funny way)

http://reviews.ebay.com/THE-SENNHEISER-GUIDE-TO-FAKES-READ-ME_W0QQugidZ10000000005302842

Here, let me demonstrate:

-Fake Sennheiser products insult you, Sennheiser and eBay. These folks are attempting to ruin the spirit of eBay and the integrity of a trusted name brand.

I think that hes carrying over his mindset from whatever forums he normally posts on. Possibly in those forums he is someone that other members give the slightest rats ass about. But given the upfront idiocy of his situation I doubt thats likely.

jonas I have first hand experience with fake PX100s and know the differences between real and fake ones in sound and construction. If you stop being a wab and realise that you have been one I'll then share that info.

I think that hes carrying over his mindset from whatever forums he normally posts on. Possibly in those forums he is someone that other members give the slightest rats ass about. But given the upfront idiocy of his situation I doubt thats likely.

jonas I have first hand experience with fake PX100s and know the differences between real and fake ones in sound and construction. If you stop being a wab and realise that you have been one I'll then share that info.

I suspect that he's a 13 year old with a computer and is very early in the process of how to deal with adult situations. He'll (or she'll but probably not) learn.