This Forum is great...

ilikebananafudge

hey all,

This forum is great. I'm new to the audio world, and its been fascinating me for a while since I innocently stumbled upon head-fi when researching new headphones (ended up spending 6 times more than I originally wanted to...). Then I found this forum, and I've been casually reading through some of the posts for a while now. Besides tempting me to spend money I don't have, it has also kept me highly entertained. So I decided to join. I'm not going to pretend to know much about anything, and I don't plan on posting that much for fear of instant insult barrages (you guys are all asshats :P ).

Just so you know how much of a newbie I am to this audio world here's my "rig" 5G iPod --> Meier Move --> K701/SE310. Yeah I'm REALLY low-fi, but hey, I'm happy with the sound (its a shitload better than earbuds!).

A little about me, I live in New England, I'm 18, I love listening to music, I just started playing drums, and i'm okay with being the target of obnoxious sarcastic comments. So yeah, just wanted to introduce myself as an ignorant newbie before i posted something cringe worthy.