IRC channel on #[email protected]

Nenso

I honestly, I do not understand. My posts do not contain massive "LOLs" anymore and I'm treating everyone with respect and stuff. I know you guys all love to have fun, everyone does... including me. It would be nice to chat with you guys on IRC but it is fine by me if you guys don't want to give me the channel. The thing that befuddles and dissapoints me is that many people are still not willing to treat me with respect despite my efforts to apologize and make amends.

funny-pictures-kitten-shoe-loled.jpg

I honestly, I do not understand. My posts do not contain massive "LOLs" anymore and I'm treating everyone with respect and stuff. I know you guys all love to have fun, everyone does... including me. It would be nice to chat with you guys on IRC but it is fine by me if you guys don't want to give me the channel. The thing that befuddles and dissapoints me is that many people are still not willing to treat me with respect despite my efforts to apologize and make amends.

At least hungrych loves you :(