IRC channel on #[email protected]

Nenso

I honestly, I do not understand. My posts do not contain massive "LOLs" anymore and I'm treating everyone with respect and stuff. I know you guys all love to have fun, everyone does... including me. It would be nice to chat with you guys on IRC but it is fine by me if you guys don't want to give me the channel. The thing that befuddles and dissapoints me is that many people are still not willing to treat me with respect despite my efforts to apologize and make amends.

Nenso

I honestly, I do not understand. My posts do not contain massive "LOLs" anymore and I'm treating everyone with respect and stuff. I know you guys all love to have fun, everyone does... including me. It would be nice to chat with you guys on IRC but it is fine by me if you guys don't want to give me the channel. The thing that befuddles and dissapoints me is that many people are still not willing to treat me with respect despite my efforts to apologize and make amends.

Nenso

well that's just the point isn't it? you don't get it

Nenso

To draw you a comparative picture in fat marker pen, if Hitler stopped killing jews and invading other European countries and said "its alright, I'm being better now" would it have made everything okay?

No. He'd still have been a megalomaniacal genocidal vegetarian. And you're still clueless.

Nenso

Look at it this way:

Someone comes into your house, acts like an ass, and leaves.

Repeat 80 times.

Then he comes in, says "oh, sorry, won't do that again"

Do you immediately invite him to your mom's baht mitzvah?

The thing that befuddles and dissapoints me is that many people are still not willing to treat me with respect despite my efforts to apologize and make amends.

Nenso

Let me spell it out for you since you obviously don't get it. You're not welcome. You annoy us. Leave and stay gone until your balls drop or you grow a brain, whichever comes first.

...My posts do not contain massive "LOLs" anymore ...
This was only a couple days ago:
haha, I'm so afraid of saying "LOL" now. I don't want it to turn into ARRGG, something matey.. etc.. ARR~ :kitty:
Seems to be that you don't do it only out of fear.

Here, do this:

lurk;

post something useful when you have something useful to post, but not to "maintain a presence";

lurk some more;

be patient;

don't whine;

go back to lurking even yet still some more;

quit being a spaz.

And eventually (and I'm not talking on the order of days, I'm talking on the order of months, maybe years), maybe, we might begin to think about accepting you as you would be accepted.

Nenso

Sorry about that Drew