I think the world might be flat.

Thelonious Monk

It's referred to as 'trolling'.

Trolling = posting controversial, oftentimes irrelevant material in an attempt to garner humorous emotional responses. Posting a YouTube video in an off-topic forum isn't trolling. Maybe if I posted this on a Flat Earth forum or an Islam forum it'd be trolling, but really obvious and shoddy trolling.

Personally, I find things like this more interesting than the lifestyle accessory polls & watercooler chat that seems to clog this and most other forums.

If you didn't find the video amusing, here's a really cool spider.

1143.jpg

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1640513/posts

P.S.: I detest globalism.

Nice jumping spider :)

Just a note - the world is wider around the equator than around the poles so is a somewhat squat sphere.

back to siliness ;D

Personally, I find things like this more interesting than the lifestyle accessory polls & watercooler chat that seems to clog this and most other forums.

Aren't there lots of other places on the internet that might suit you better, if you don't like this place?

Aren't there lots of other places on the internet that might suit you better, if you don't like this place?

Yes, but he knows us here and just wants us to straighten up and stop being such drivel-filled fucktards. I think it's a noble cause.

:rofl:

In a pigs eye!

Come on Thelonious, lighten up, pull that stick out of your ass and have a beer. Life's too short to take it seriously ;D