electrostatic sound

brat

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm just gonna show them the paypal receipt of the purchase. Still a lot of tax and customs though, around 400 Euros.

By the way, what's the fine for altering an invoice? It would have the proper VAT number and everything, only the buyer address would be altered.

Anyways, if somehow possible I'm never buying expensive stuff from abroad again.

That kind of stuff can land you in jail up here but it is easy to do. Not that I have ever done it or anything... :-X This is the reason why I offer buyers from EU the option to declare the package lower if they want to and assume all the risks involved.

After a lot of back and forth with Dutch customs, I got lucky and didn't have to pay any customs nor tax after all. Maybe they got annoyed with my constant phone calls or just started to pity this fool. Either way, the Stax sound great. ;D

Pestering FTW! Congrats Tao and enjoy the Stax goodness. 2008 is obviously the Year of the Stax/'stats.

After a lot of back and forth with Dutch customs, I got lucky and didn't have to pay any customs nor tax after all. Maybe they got annoyed with my constant phone calls or just started to pity this fool. Either way, the Stax sound great. ;D

Well done and congrats!

Last sunday I listened to the Lambda for the first time...man..do they sound good! Very involving headphones and detailed.

The voices were so much more up front than with my Prolines, almost scary :)

Anyways, happy listening time !

Year of the stats, eh? :D

Contrastique, let me know if you guys decide to organise a small meet and I'll be happy to bring the Stax along.

Absolutely! I'm already looking forward to another one. It went way too fast. We should hire a cottage or something next time and have meet that lasts a weekend long. And we can listen, have fun, barbeque some and make a campfire and play songs on guitars and drink nice wine...sigh....I really like the idea ;D