Ultrasone HFI-780

Fungi

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the Ultrasone HFI-780 to see what the hype was about.

I also took Alex up on his V3 recable offer at 20% off. I am hoping to have a fun rock headphone with a bit more aggressive character than the laid back Sennheisers that I have.

Just give them time they need it to burn-in and enjoy the ride.

If she's going to represent my gender, she needs to have higher standards ;D

I'll see what I can do for you ;-)

God, I was checking my site-stats and found this place, especially this thread...yeah...

Lots of famililar peeps here! The upcoming meet will be crowded with Ultrasones. Looking forward to hearing that 780 with all the comments going on on head-fi.

God, I was checking my site-stats and found this place, especially this thread...yeah...

Lots of famililar peeps here! The upcoming meet will be crowded with Ultrasones. Looking forward to hearing that 780 with all the comments going on on head-fi.

HAHA damn it guys turn off referrers!

Welcome aboard....the people here don't know how to hold back any from my perspective. They will just tell it like they see/hear it. Enjoy a the breath of fresh air around here. Sometimes it feels more like a gale. ;)

Contrastique,

Welome to head-case! slwiser gave you a bit of warning, but I suspect you can handle this place just fine.

Now, when are you going to get some real headphones> >:D

EasyChair03.jpg?t=1205164542

This shows my simple setup that is almost the match to the one at my computer.

Squeezebox 3 --> Lavry DA10 ---> Yamamoto HA-02 ---> ALO-HFI-780J

I have an ALO-Auricap iMod docking station with my iMod behind the heapdhones. The Yamamoto HA-02 has a two input switch.

Hi Indra, welcome to Head-Case. Love your work.

Contrastique,

Welome to head-case! slwiser gave you a bit of warning, but I suspect you can handle this place just fine.

Now, when are you going to get some real headphones> >:D

Hey Vicky!

I'll manage I think ;)

I'm not sure if my future set-up will be able to please you more though but here comes what it will probably look like:

Edition 9

Rudistor RPX33/ RPX100 (depends on whether I wanna try out balanced one day or not)

Olive Opus No.5 750gb

Thanx for the welcome all.