Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

it'll be worth the $10.

Yeah, I know, I just feel like I'm getting nickel and dimed by apple to "unlock" the potential of what was already a very expensive device. It's like they're passing along the cost while giving Phone users a free ride even though the cost of the phone is less than the Touch.

Yeah, I know, I just feel like I'm getting nickel and dimed by apple to "unlock" the potential of what was already a very expensive device. It's like they're passing along the cost while giving Phone users a free ride even though the cost of the phone is less than the Touch.

While the iPhone 3G is less expensive upfront, the cost of the plans has increased for the 3G... people will end up paying for it eventually.

you're not interested in the Universal Remote control? come on, wouldn't it be sweet to control clocks and trains and trees, all from your phone?

I hear you can also have your own Steve Jobs reality distortion field generated around you too. That could come in handy!

4am

I'll take my chances with 6am. I'm up anyway, so I can just drive over, grab some coffee at DD and listen to music.

i'm all alone here at work this week, so i just can't do it. no way i could get over there in time at lunch, either.

They say that stock will be replensihed daily so if not tomorrow then Saturday.