Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

talk time charges are similar to what i am currently paying, it's the 35 extra bones for the internet in my pocket... (wish at&t didn't up pricing, i'd be less on the fence)

the economy is going to collapse anyway, and then you just tell AT&T to fuck off, so you might as well get one.

:rofl:

watching the market tank?

i decided to get an iphone because we're all going to hell in a bucket. :D

2G Sucked Ass at canjam..you peeps need something better for sure!

I came back to Chicago and told people like i seen a famous tourist spot or something, iphone owners from here looked puzzled at my description of slowness down there.

u out of everyone should by default be inline for 3G...

Again, in English? I know you're trying to tell me something, boy, what is it? Did Timmy fall down in the well?

I came back to Chicago and told people like i seen a famous tourist spot or something, iphone owners from here looked puzzled at my description of slowness down there.

Billy, I use 3g everyday down here and it works fine. Anywhere I've used Edge, it's sucked for the most part.

Translation

The Edge service at CanJam was very slow. I was quite surprised.

I discussed this fact with my friends in Chicago and they shared my amazement that such a populated area would have such poor service.

I would think that Florida would be getting widespread 3G coverage soon if they don't have it already.

i just called the local apple store. they have plenty of all of them in stock, the problem is the 4 hour line. i'm not waiting in a four hour line. of course, if not for extreme incompetence on the whole activation thing (and mobileme was a huge fuckup, too), it probably wouldn't be that way.

I lined up at the ATT store about 7:15 and was out by 9:15 with a black 16gb. Got to my office to complete activation and that took about 20 minutes. Another 15 or 20 minutes to get my outlook to sync (my fault for not getting all the setting right at first). I just loaded a bunch of music on and installed the remote, which I will try later. So far, so good. I just need to get a case before I drop it.

Oh nos!!1 People may have to wait a whole day to get stuff :palm:

Teh horror!!!

It's like getting kicked in the crotch and then having the person who kicked you in the crotch go:

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that, let me help you up."

Then when they help you up, they punch you in the crotch.

It's that bad dude. You have no idea the sheer pain, horror, and anguish I feel right now.

7/11/08

Never forget.

i'll probably have to wait at least a week, asshole, because it's just not that fucking handy for me to go to that part of town when my schedule is busy (which it is, now).

That was pretty uncalled for, donchathink? You'd have said the same thing he did if you weren't the one jonesing for the phone.

played around with a floor sample iphone today. felt thicker than the original. the plastic isn't cheap feeling, but i don't dig the shinny finish -- wish it was matte. it doesn't seem prone to scratching, but finger smudges will be noticeable. the speed is substantially faster -- almost makes it worthwhile whereas the first one felt godawful slow in comparison.

off to see hell boy!!!! :indra: