Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

I want to pick one up tomorrow but I'm not sure I want to deal with lines at the local ATT store. I don't know what to expect. I will probably leave a little early and drive by to see how bad it is. Otherwise, I will order from Apple and wait a week or so to get it.

I want to pick one up tomorrow but I'm not sure I want to deal with lines at the local ATT store. I don't know what to expect. I will probably leave a little early and drive by to see how bad it is. Otherwise, I will order from Apple and wait a week or so to get it.

A week? Apple sent me an email this morning that seemed to indicate I could have it delivered to my door Friday if I wanted it.

I don't really need one, but I do really want one. I could dip into my Pico slim stash and just trust that I'll have saved up enough money by the time Justin starts selling them. Decisions, decisions...

I'm gonna buy a Pico slim, but I'll take a iPhone 3G or 3GS any day over that. My upgrade date is 2/13/10 so I have to pay full price to upgrade now. I'll wait and enjoy 3.0 on my 3G basic.

Just picked up my 3GS at the AT&T store 1/8 mile from my home. Got there at seven; there were about ten people already waiting in line.

They took the pre-orders first; so I waited about 20 minutes, then another five minutes to actually get the phone.

It's now activated and restoring from backup.