Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

You went for the jugular there.

Yep, my wife came up to me the other day before she agreed and said, "so we'll be able to use the video camera to film our daughter and load it up to MobileMe?"

I said yes.... and so did she.

ingwe, speed--talk to me about the speed.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug Video by Mow Down The Sexy People - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=4141479@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@4141479

ingwe, speed--talk to me about the speed.

Can't say about the 2nd gen (never used it). but it's much faster than my 1st gen. :) (Nothing's going to compensate for a lousy wifi or 3G network connection.)

Interestingly, after I upgraded to OS 3.0 on my 1st gen couple days ago I noticed the camera operations were much faster.

Regarding eReader, lots of others are having same problem. So hopefully it'll get sorted out.

However, I think I'll need to accept less-than-outstanding battery performance (compared with 1st gen).

honestly since i loaded 3.0 my 16gb 3G has been running like ass.

anyway went over to Apple in Orland and told them i reserved online..i went before the small line waiting and got me a black 32gb-s. backing up my old 3g now then going to load in the back up to the new phone. phone took along time to connect to AT&T at first, like 40 mins..

the Camera is worth another $300 (as long as you can sell the old 3G for something close). i played with the focus and it works lots better then the old 3G and i played with the video but i have not loaded in the computer yet to see what it looks like.

seriously mine seemed to be logged down. i restored it and did fresh load of 3.0 but it still sucked balls.

not sure what it means when voice control just shuts down and says nothing, maybe its following your request and not telling you..well at least i hope it is cause i keep telling it to give my ex herpes but the iphone says nothing back and goes to the home screen..oh well

Snatch. Kick ass remote control app. Lets you turn your ipod touch/iphone into a touchpad/keyboard/full featured customizable remote for pc or mac. Great for mini as home theater.

Are you talking about Apple's Remote app, or another?