Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Syncing voice notes is not obvious if you don't use the iPhone for music.

It seems silly that in order to sync the voice memos, you need to turn music syncing on, otherwise it won't sync them.

Anyway that's my tip if you happened to be having the same problem...

That's just ridiculous.

My one complaint bout my phone is that the battery life is CRAP. My friends said if you leave PUSH on, it drains your battery in like half a day. So I have that off now and we'll see how it is. At first, I thought I had a defective battery. =T

OBKyC.jpg

nice...

i think i'm going to give up on ordering online after reading about all the seemingly random shipping delays & just wait 'til payday...local apple store is sold out, walmart hadn't heard of the new phone(!) and i'm not keen on the at&t store...best buy it is...

got my replacement otter box with bumper sticker...the unlock of my 3g is still fine (although i did have 3g go in & out a bit at first) & now i'm trying to track down a motorola endeavor as apparently it's awesome...

Hey Laxx, it may be obvious, but if you're anything like me you tend to be in areas where you need WIFI or (not and) 3G. If you're always shutting the other off (so rarely having WIFI and 3G both on - eliminating one searching for signals) at least the 3G bat life improves greatly. Seems an irritating bother, but in practice not really. Settings > Wi-Fi when at getting home/work. Settings > General > Network > Enable 3G when out and about. And of course the opposite to turn the other off.

I got my iphone last week and finally figured I could actually join this thread...whoa is it huge :) I need to try and print stuff out to read over vacation:D If someone wants to take pity on me and spoon feed me the basic gists of what I should know/have on my iphone 3g like all the cool kids that would be great.