Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

That was really cool. I'd love something like that for when we get tired of looking at the beautiful mountain behind our house.

Sure rub it in.

Before I left I installed a Viper alarm in the wife's MDX and also installed this module;

Viper SmartStart for iPhone - Features

Pretty cool and works anywhere that your phone has a connection, either network or wifi. I started the car from here in Iraq :)

Maybe? Naaaahhhh.

iPhone 4G: is this it? -- Engadget

Although, if actually real, imagine how much fun the Apple engineer had sobering up and realizing he'd lost it in some shitty bar. :palm:

iPhone 4G: proof -- Engadget

I still say it has to be a prototype, but I figure much of the placement/functionality is going to wind up in the final - probably aluminum unibodied - iPhone 2010.

**BRENT**

i wonder if Apple will sue Gizmodo.

Upon what grounds? Illegal finding and fiddling with? :)

If Apple was going to do anything they'd have come after them fast and furious last week when the first photo leaked. I suspect they are secretly loving the buzz and hype and will whine and cry to keep up the appearance that they are not pleased. I think they see Android (starting with the Droid) as the first real threat to the iPhone for the first time since its initial launch.

I suspect they are secretly loving the buzz and hype and will whine and cry to keep up the appearance that they are not pleased. I think they see Android (starting with the Droid) as the first real threat to the iPhone for the first time since its initial launch.

Does anyone believe this isnt a deliberate leak from Apple? Phones dont just walk away on their own.